Mr. Spendlove is a native of Hurricane, Utah, who joined JensenBayles, LLP in 2006, focusing his practice on civil litigation. Mr. Spendlove handles a wide variety of cases including; Land Development, Real Estate Purchase Contracts, Products Liability, Contracts, Appeals, Probates, Trusts, Landlord Tenant, Construction Defects, and Guardianship/Conservatorship. Examples include:
- Successful negotiation of a Real Estate Purchase Contract dispute through an aggressive litigation strategy
- Successful Motion for Summary Judgment, in a contract dispute, which resulted in a judgment in favor of the client, in excess of one million dollars.
- Successful defense of a professional service company from breach of fiduciary duty claims.
- Probating multimillion dollar estates, and either negotiating favorable settlements or obtaining judgments in connection with estates and trusts.
- Counseling clients at various stages of litigation.
- George Mason University, School of Law, Arlington, Virginia, J.D. 2006
- Utah State University, Logan, Utah, BA, 2003
- Utah State Bar Association, Litigation Section
- Southern Utah Bar Association (Board of Directors, treasurer 2007-2010)
- American Bar Association
- Motorcycle Riding
- Classic Cars