Pay Your Bill
- Click on the "Pay Your Bill" button
- The first time that you go in, "Click Here to Pay Now"
- Enter your payment information
- Invoice numbers are preferred but optional
- File numbers are required
- Create a user name and password if you’d like to have an account. Please call or email accounting if you have any questions or concerns.
Primary Practice Subjects
- Estate Planning
- Business Entities
- Jones, Waldo, Holbrook and McDonough 1966-1973;
- Boyden, Kennedy and Romney 1979-1983;
- Associate International Legal Counsel, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints 2003-2004;
- Of Counsel Jensen Bayles 2005-Present;
- BS University of Utah 1964;
- Juris Doctor University of Utah 1965;
- LLM (Taxation) New York University 1966;
- Order of the Coif, Member Board of Editors, Utah Law Review 1963-1965
- Student Editor, Tax Law Review, New York University 1965-1966
- Visiting Associate Professor 1972-1974, Associate Professor 1975-1976, Associate Dean 1975-76, Director of Continuing Legal Education 1976-1978, and Professor 1977-1978, University of Utah College of Law
- Visiting Professor on Tax Procedure, University of Texas Law School, Summer 1977
- Visiting Professor on Taxation of Business Associations and Advanced Estate Planning Brigham Young University Law School 1978, 1982
- Professor Washburn University School of Law 1983-2003; established a tax specialty concentration certification program.