We have some killer estate planning software that is being underutilized. We are in need of an estate planning designated hitter to master this beast and keep up with our workflow. If you have the ability to hit this home-run, the partners will be thanking you when they receive their next MVP award.
Here are some personality traits we are looking for:
- A sympathetic “people person” who is friendly, caring, and has a positive attitude.
- A proactive, energetic individual who will represent the firm in a positive manner.
- Those with a background in banking or accounting often make good candidates for this position.
- An organized and productive person that pays keen attention to detail.
Designated Hitter Duties:
- Handle estate administration, prepare probate documents, affidavits, and minor accounting.
- Handle incoming phone calls from clients and referral sources. Answer appropriate questions and elevate other questions to the attorney.
- Initiate proactive “check-in” and “update” calls for clients and referrers to update them on the status of their case.
- May act as a resource for the clients and assist them with related needs.
We need you to run ahead of the team and say, “Tom, keep up with me if you can!”
Hopefully you can tell from this ad that we have a lot of personality and fun in our office. However, we are also very professional. We have a dress code and work Monday-Friday from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm. If you want to join our team and pickle this beast, please send your resume to Lindsay Allred at firstname.lastname@example.org.